IQ Mobile Test Site
If you're ready, Let's go down the rabbit hole . . .
- Go to w3shools and set up an account . . . it's free. They'll have you start from the HTML Tutorial.
- Use your favorite text editor on your mac to try the exercises.
Get your files online
- You'll need to upload the files to this server to actually see them.
- Do you know how to use FTP? File Transfer Protocol
- I like FileZilla the free version.
- server is perks.city
- user is email@example.com
- I'll text you the password
You can't screw it up . . .
. . . so just get started!
Once connected, ftp is nothing more than the directory structure you're used to on you computer. (there's just folders and files)
You'll be logged into the / or root folder for iqmobile.net - there isn't much there right now.
On the left side of filezilla, you'll see your computers directories. On the right, the computer you're connected to.
This file is index.xtml in the root directory (the default file for your websites home page.)
I've also made a copy of this called start.html So just overwrite this when you upload your index.html. You can then access this file anytime by going to http://iqmobile.net/start.html